We have a long term agency agreement with the Russian factories regarding the Mi-26T & Mi-17 & Mi-8. We are therefore able to provide these models to clients.
specifications – either fully overhauled, new or wet lease (ACMI). We are also able to supply all Mi-17 spares and parts, Mi-26 spares and parts – and of course Mi-8 spares and consumables and associated equipment on a global basis. The Mi-26T carries 20 tonnes and is the biggest heavy lift helicopter in the world.
We carry standard Mi-17 spares and Mi-17 helicopter parts in our warehouse and larger Mi-17 parts such as gearboxes are upon request. We can supply the complete range of Mi-26 spares and parts and of course all Mi-8 spares and consumables.
We work closely with several Mi-17 operators – so we can always quote for either an Mi-17 dry lease or Mi-17 ACMI wet lease.
Please note that if you are sending us an RFQ we must receive the complete RFQ and in ALL cases an EUC will be required.
Mi-26T General Characteristics
- Crew: Six – 2 pilots, 1 navigator, 1 flight engineer, 1 loadmaster, 1 radio/electronic systems operator
- Up to 150 troops, 90 recommended or 62 stretchered
- 20,000 kg cargo (44,000 lbs)
- Length: 40.025 m (131 ft 4 in) (rotors turning)
- Rotor diameter: 32.00 m (104 ft 11.8 in)
- Height: 8.145 m (26 ft 9 in)
- Disc area: 789 m2 (8,495 ft²)
- Empty weight: 28,200 kg (62,170 lb)
- Loaded weight: 49500 kg (108,900 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 56,000 kg (123,500 lb)
- Powerplant: 2× Lotarev D-136 turboshafts, 8,380 kW (11,240 shp) each
- Maximum speed: 295 km/h, 183 mph (160 kt)
- Range: 1,952 km, 1,240 miles (1,080 nautical miles)
- Service ceiling: 4,600 m (15,100 ft)
Mi-17 General Characteristics
- Crew: Three – two pilots and one engineer
- Capacity: 32 passengers or 4,000 kg (8,800 lb) on internal/4,500 kg (10,250 lb) external hardpoints.
- Length: 18.42 m (60 ft 5 in)
- Rotor diameter: 21.352 m (69 ft 10 in)
- Height: 4.76 m (15 ft 7 in)
- Disc area: 356 m² (3,830 ft²)
- Empty weight: 7,100 kg (15,700 lb)
- Loaded weight: 11,100 kg (24,470 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 13,000 kg (28,700 lb)
- Powerplant: 2× Klimov TV3-117VM turboshafts, 1,450 kW (2225 shp) each
- Maximum speed: 250 km/h (156 mph)
- Range: 950 km (594 miles)
- Service ceiling 6,000 m (19,690 ft)
- Rate of climb: 8 m/s (1,575 ft/min)
- Disc loading: 31 kg/m² (6 lb/ft²)
- Power/mass: 0.26 kW/kg (0.16 hp/lb)
- Fuel consumption: 600 kg/h (1,320 lb/h)